Varieties of Yellow Tea:hope these description can help you to choose the high quality of the Yellow tea
The tea’s very yellow-green appearance and scent are different from white and green teas. The smell is sometimes mistaken for black tea if the tea is cured with other herbs. But similarities in taste can still be drawn between yellow, green and white teas.
- Junshan Yinzhen（君山银针）: a kind of yellow bud tea（黄芽茶）, made of singular tea buds,originally produced in Junshan Island, Dongting Lake of Hunnan province, the only yellow tea that ranks amongchinese 10 most famous teas;
- Mengding Huangya（蒙顶黄芽）: a kind of yellow bud tea（黄芽茶）with flat straight form, mainly produced in Mengshan, Sichuan province;
- Huoshan Huangya（霍山黄芽）: a kind of yellow bud tea mainly produced in Dabieshan of Huoshan, Anhui province;
- Yellow Little Leaf Tea（黄小茶）: a kind of yellow tea made of tea shoots combined with one bud and one or two delicate leaves, including Weishan Maojian（沩山毛尖）,Beigang Maojian（北港毛尖）,Yuan’an Luyuan（远安鹿苑）,Wenzhou Huangtang（温州黄汤）;
- Yellow Large Leaf Tea（黄大茶）: a kind of yellow tea made of tea shoots combined with one bud and two to five tea leaves, including Huoshan Yellow Large Leaf Tea（霍山黄大茶）,Baiyun Tea（白云茶）, Guangdong Dayeqing（广东大叶青）.